OK so only 5 days till the start line and we have 18 teams entered in this years challenge. There are a few veteran teams but a lot of new faces taking part this year so it is going to be an exciting competition and we are looking forward to screening the films at the Wedgewood Rooms on Saturday 18th March.
Tickets are already on sale at the Wedgewood Rooms box office and teams can use the code that has been emailed to them to secure discounted tickets in advance of the 18th March. If you don’t know what to do next then you just need to follow our Facebook page, our Twitter feed or go to our Instagram by 5pm this coming Friday 10th March. The deadline for uploading your finished films is Sunday 12th March at 5pm and you need to include a press kit this year so please don’t forget. Oh and don’t forget to include the obstructions!
All the information you need can be found here:
HOW DO YOU TAKE PART IN A 48 HOUR FILM CHALLENGE?
- Sign up your team at: filmfreeway.com/festival/DVMISSION17
- Check our Facebook page at 5pm Friday 10th March and get the 2017 “obstructions”.
- Make a 2-minute film in 48 hours – yes in 48 hours!
- Upload your film by 5pm Sunday 12th March.
- Buy your tickets to the premier night on Saturday 18th March at The Wedgewood Rooms, Albert Road, Portsmouth, PO4 0JW.
- Get into your posh frocks and dress to impress.
- Party at our glittering gala event and maybe even win a prize.
Our social media is all here: