DVMISSION are pleased to share with you news of an initiative that may be of interest to many of you. Emerging from a collaboration between some local creative industries partnerships and an outpost of Portsmouth University, Innovation Space, there is a new networking initiative available to those of us working in the city of Portsmouth and surrounding areas.
On Thursday 7th April at 6pm in the Eldon Building in Winston Churchill Avenue “Creative Networks” will be holding one of its regular events that aims to bring together the local practitioners from the creative industries. This is very much a business event and for some of you that will be more important than for others. At DVMISSION we felt it would be useful enough to warrant sharing the good news.
So join Creative Network South (CNS), a partnership of Hampshire and the Solent based arts organisations and universities, and Creative Industry Finance to celebrate the launch of an exciting new initiative offering free business support and access to finance for creative and cultural enterprises who are looking to scale up and grow.
Please book you place via Eventbrite for this event, which will include opportunities to:
- Find out more about the Creative Network South initiative
- Meet the Creative Industry Finance team and discover how the initiative can support your business
- Tour Portsmouth University’s new facilities
- Have a chat with Creative Industry Finance business advisors
- 18:00 – Registrations
- 18:30 – Welcome (Stewart Dunn)
- 18:35 – An introduction to CCI ( Catherine Harper)
- 18:45- Where the Creative Industries and Business Meet (Laura Dove)
- 18:55 – Introduction to the Creative Industry Finance programme
- 19:15 – Meet the advisors/networking/tour of University facilities